Welcome to the Nessfield Primary School web site, we hope you find it both interesting and informative. Our website is designed to inform everyone about the many activities that happen in our school and to keep children, parents and the community up to date with recent events.
We are very proud of our school and would like to share our work with you. Whether you are a pupil, parent, friend or visitor we hope you will enjoy reading about us. Nessfield is a large thriving primary school serving a wide community, situated in delightful surroundings in the Worth Valley.
We have an enthusiastic, highly motivated, well trained staff which is committed to a caring, child-centred ethos. We offer skilled teaching, a creative curriculum and high academic standards. We concentrate on the education of the whole child. We care for each child’s needs within a family context of firm yet sensitive guidance.
We hope this website will give you a ‘feel’ for the life and work of the school and for the caring and friendly atmosphere you will find here. You are very welcome to come and look around for yourself; please contact the school office to arrange a convenient time.
Latest Nessfield Dates Events
- Year 2 Parents Morning10Mar2015
- Red Nose Day13Mar2015
- Reward Assemblies16Mar2015
Parents of children chosen to be invited
- Class 13 Visit to Airedale Hospital Accident Prevention Workshop19Mar2015
- Year 1 Speed, Agility and Quickness Festival19Mar2015
- Class 14 visit Airedale Hospital Accident Prevention Workshop26Mar2015
- Year 1 and 2 Easter Production26Mar2015
15:00 pm - 15:30 pm
- School Closes for Easter Holidays27Mar2015
- Year 1 and 2 Easter Production27Mar2015