Welcome to Our School
At Nessfield we are proud to be an inclusive school providing a high quality, creative and challenging education within a secure caring and happy environment in which all members of the school community can grow in self-esteem and develop their potential.
- To deliver an inspiring and challenging curriculum and to celebrate all achievements.
- To promote positive relationships, appropriate behaviour and good manners at all times.
- To develop a love of learning within the school community enabling all children to become independent thinkers and decision makers so they take their place in the world beyond the classroom
- To live together within the community and develop respect for others and the environment.
- To promote an awareness of self, self-esteem, self-respect and self-discipline.
- To promote a healthy lifestyle where everybody is able to make informed choices.
Miss Nicola Thornber (Acting Head Teacher)
Thought of the Week:
Kindness is a language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see...
Well Done to all the children who received Progress & SCIPI awards in assembly on Friday.
Latest Nessfield Dates Events
- World's Largest coffee morning event & Harvest Assembly30Sep2016
- Parents information session - Maths 9:00-9:30, refeshments served 9:30-9:45, Literacy 9:45-10:4504Oct2016
- Assessment Week10Oct2016